Workforce solutions, wireless network technology and managed services – all from one provider
Who is ScanOnline?
A: A provider of wireless and professional services that create the environment companies need to run as a highly productive, wireless, mobile workplace across all departments, with visibility on every operation. Think “mobile workforce solutions”.
Our reach is national, but we’re headquartered in Locust, NC, located minutes from Charlotte.
Since 1999, ScanOnline has been one of the southeast’s leading providers in enterprise mobility solutions, enterprise wireless network infrastructure and advanced data collection – including workforce computers, barcoding, RFID, label printing and more. Our expertise includes professional services in installation, configuration, maintenance and management of our customers mobile devices and wireless LAN systems. ScanOnline can help you harness the combination of mobile enterprise devices, enterprise software and IoT innovation to streamline your business, reduce errors and improve productivity across all departments. In short, ScanOnline creates the optimal wireless workplace environment for a more connected, efficient workforce – whether employees are stationary, roaming on-site, or on-the-go in the field.
We take it a level further – The ScanOnline Managed Services Group proactively monitors, maintains and manages both mobile devices and wireless networks for maximum performance, security and longer technology lifespans, eliminating downtimes and productivity losses.
ScanOnline also provides both out-of-the-box and custom business applications:
- ARC Enterprise Analytics – A “Radical Change” for Manufacturing Execution Systems, integrating business and production systems into comprehensive dashboards, available site-wide.
- Custom Enterprise Dashboards and Analytics – We’ll build from the beginning a solution that fits your unique environment. Metrics, technology and more, coupled with professional, experienced consulting.
Our Managed Services Group provides the backbone to companies that want to proactively maintain the lifecycles of their enterprise mobility technology and their wireless network functionality in terms of speed and performance.
- Wireless LAN Project Services – WLAN Site Surveys, WLAN Design, WLAN Installation, WLAN Configuration, Cabling, Integrity Testing
- Wireless LAN Platform Management – WLAN Maintenance, WLAN Management and Security
- LifeCycle Mobile – Maintenence, Monitoring, and Management of enterprise mobility technology
- StageMobile – Deployment, Installation and Configuration services around workforce mobile devices
ScanOnline has provided services for small companies to Fortune 500 partners around the globe. Ask about our past initiatives.