Wireless Networks at the enterprise level is more than installing hardware and forgetting about it. It takes a multi-step process – WLAN site surveys, network design, wireless network installation, system configuration and final testing all need to be worked into the project to properly ensure both expectations and performance are at the very least met, but likely exceeded if done right.
Our Wireless LAN Project Services:
- WLAN Network Architecture – ScanOnline’s WLAN network systems are capable, sustainable, and scalable. Expect outstanding network coverage, always.
- WLAN Site Surveys – Physical or predictive wireless coverage maps ensure coverage and throughput that meet customer specifications. It’s ScanOnline’s business to know your business.
- WLAN Installation – WLAN Installations include cabinets, components, cable, access points, and anything else needed for optimal system performance.
- WLAN Configuration – ScanOnline get clients up and running with configurations that complement the installed WLAN systems: SSID, Security, VLAN, Authentication, Guest Access and more.
- WLAN Network Integrity Checks – Final network integrity site surveys provide a “checks and balances” on the entire process. ScanOnline is exceptionally critical of their processes for complete client satisfaction.