Security and Performance are two words that matter in the wireless network industry. To ensure both are consistently excellent, proactive monitoring and management needs to be a priority.
ScanOnline’s 24/7 Wireless LAN Managed Services include an array of platform management and platform defense options to keep business processes flowing through optimized, safe enterprise wireless networks every department can count on.
Wireless LAN Platform Management Options
ScanOnline tirelessly monitors wireless networks not just to keep them at peak performance levels, but also to stay ahead of problems before they occur. When all else fails, the Managed Services Group will execute a plan of attack to repair and manage your issues quickly.
- General Maintenance – ScanOnline defines customer obligations & establishes a service hours matrix (service hours, service days of week, critical business periods) to proactively manage needs
- Incident Management – A staffed help desk receives/log incident calls, creates a timeframe within a SLA matrix, follows an escalation matrix (tier 1, 2, 3) & provides customer updates within the process
- Problem Management – ScanOnline evaluates reoccurring incidents, engages in problem(s)/root cause analysis & establishes a permanent fix solution within customer time-frames
- Change Management – ScanOnline’s help desk will log/coordinate change request, develop a tracking matrix for completion & ensures all change requests include mutually agreed time-frames/cost
- Service Management – Regular review of performance against the SLA includes planned maintenance, past/future change requests, ongoing review of scope of service & review of the SLA at-large
Wireless LAN Platform Defense Options
Our Managed Services Group stays current in trends related to wireless network security, including the growing list of enterprise-focused attacks that can do serious damage to the infrastructure of businesses if kept unchecked.
ScanOnline, needless to say, has you covered.
- Rogue Device Management – ScanOnline will secure your network against unknown technology device breaches, while allowing the customer to determine the course of action to take on a device-by-device basis
- Intrusion Protection – ScanOnline’s Managed Services eliminates network vulnerabilities, analyses questionable requests for access, & provides customers real-time alerts of any threat detections. ScanOnline also provides repair and troubleshooting services to beat back and destroy any attacks before they permeate your entire system.